Administrator and Monitoring Officer
Updated: Aug 16
Job title: Creative Therapeutic Services Administrator and Monitoring Officer Location: The Bridge, Tipton, West Midlands Salary: £13,919 per annum (£17,167 FTE) Working hours: 30 hours per week
Contract: until 31st March 2022 (subject to continued funding)
About our Organisation
Murray Hall Community Trust is a rooted anchor charity operating across the West Midlands, using a community development approach, we promote health and wellbeing, enabling and supporting people in need to overcome the challenges of inequality. We advocate, facilitate empowerment, pioneer new solutions and delivering innovative services for stronger communities.
The day-to-day duties
Key tasks and responsibilities
1. To be responsible for administration and monitoring processes of client records and the collation of service statistics inclusive of the MHSDS (Mental Health Service Data Set)
2. Build strong professional relationships with other agencies and customers to ensure that children, young people and vulnerable adults receive a range of high quality counselling / therapeutic services.
3. Provide high quality customer service including advice and support. Responsible for ensuring all enquiries are dealt with and actions are followed up in an effective and timely manner.
4. Undertake day to day general administration duties (use of Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook, MHSDS etc.). Training will be provided for bespoke database systems.
5. Work with the CTS coordinator to help produce monitoring and evaluation reports in a format and deadline specified by EMT and external commissioners.
6. Attend internal and external meetings on a regular basis (team, customer, other agencies etc.)
7. Attend monthly supervision and quarterly appraisal meetings with the CTS coordinator.
8. Attend any relevant training and seminars in line with job post.
9. Work in accordance with necessary policies, procedures, guidelines, protocols and appropriate code of ethics.
10. Raise awareness and promote the work of the charity.
What the company will offer:
28 Days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday (pro rata for part time employees)
Auto-enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
Murray Hall Community Trust is an equal opportunities employer and will provide reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process and invite potential applicants to contact us to identify any additional support they may require to enable them to make an application.
Attached is the Job Description and Person Specification along with an application form which needs to be completed and emailed to HR@murrayhall.co.uk or posted to: HR Recruitment, Murray Hall Community Trust, The Bridge, St Marks Road, Tipton, West Midlands DY4 0SL. All applications must be submitted before the closing date stated below.
This role will be subject to a Basic DBS check.
For an informal discussion please contact Beccy Newell on 01902 826 306.
Closing date: 10/09/2021 at 23:59 hours
Interviews expected to commence w/c: TBC
Start Date: ASAP