The Sandwell Wellbeing Hub is a single Point of Referral for access to Primary Care Mental Health and Wellbeing Services for individuals with mild to moderate mental health issues.
The service is available for anyone aged over 16 years living in Sandwell or registered with a Sandwell GP practice.
All calls and referrals are screened by an experienced staff team and passed to a clinical Duty Officer who assesses the referral before triaging out to the most appropriate service.
Aims of Sandwell Wellbeing Hub Service:
- To provide easy access to the Sandwell Wellbeing Hub by self-referral, GP referral, Professional referral, Agency referral, Postal referral, Website enquiry.
- Empower self-referrers to make informed choices of their therapy options
- To provide a website to access information for PCMH and Wellbeing Services and access to a database of local services
- To provide information to referrers and enquirers including signposting to community services
- To Process receipt of referrals in a timely manner
For more information please visit www.sandwellbeing.co.uk or call 0303 033 9903.
This is not a crisis or emergency service. If you are unwell or need to see someone immediately then please contact NHS 111 by calling 111 on your phone.